Vicki Thibodeau Walker, PCC, CPC, MSLIR
Vicki Walker brings over 20 years of experience coaching and consulting C-suite executives, emerging, current, and future leaders, business teams, high potential women, and mid-senior level professionals. She is passionate about helping her clients maximize potential and drive sustained, measurable performance improvements. She has successfully worked with executives to help manage through intense change and transition during organizational restructurings, acquisitions, and rapid growth initiatives in a wide range of market conditions. Vicki has focused her work on strengthening executive performance; leadership and team capabilities; building effective communication strategies; and integrating the full life cycle of people initiatives with business strategies. She has been instrumental in supporting a broad array of executives to transition to new leadership roles, as well as enhance current leadership performance.
Most recently, Vicki was a senior global human resources leader in a privately held software company, as well as in a big four professional services firm where she partnered, coached, advised, and developed senior executives and their global teams. Additionally, she held various human resources leadership and executive coaching roles across the Fortune 500 in such challenging industries as manufacturing, marketing & advertising, aerospace, automotive, consulting, financial services, energy, healthcare, and technology.
Education and Certifications
• The University of Rhode Island, M.S. Labor & Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management
• The University of Rhode Island, B.S. Consumer Affairs/Communications
• International Coach Academy, Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
• International Coach Federation, Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
• Everything DiSC, certified facilitator & trainer
• Experience with a variety of 360 tools, assessment & diagnostic tools including DiSC, DDI, Hogan, CCL, Kilmann Diagnostics, TRACOMM, Energy Leadership Index