Lesley A. Gunderson, ACC, CPC, PHR
Lesley Gunderson is passionate about building leaders at all levels by helping them maximize their potential and be the best version of themselves. Lesley is a certified professional coach and has over 18 years of experience directing leadership development and talent management initiatives for large professional services firms and working with clients across multiple industries.
Lesley is an action-oriented, business-minded leader who helps her clients set and achieve goals that optimize their performance in all aspects of life. She specializes in helping others clarify their purpose and values, then create realistic action plans to achieve personal and professional goals while using their purpose and values as the guiding principle. Lesley also focuses on energy management and looks to strengthen her clients emotional, mental and physical energy so that they can find inspiration, motivation and balance in their lives to achieve true happiness and fulfillment.
Specialties: Executive Coaching, Energy Leadership Coaching, Team Coaching, Wellness Coaching, Purpose Coaching, Peer Coaching, Leadership Development, Talent & Performance Management
Education and Credentials
Lesley holds a Bachelor’s in Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Madison as well as the following certifications:
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) through International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) through iPEC
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- HBDI certified practitioner through Herrmann International
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) Certification through HRCI
- Coach for “Discover” PwC’s award winning leadership development program
- Instructed Consulting Foundations at Yale, School of Management for 100+ business professionals
- Presented at Onboarding 2025 Conference
- Presented at The Conference Board, Human Resource Performance Management Conference
- Presented at the International Leadership Association 9th Annual Conference
In addition to her passion for leadership development, Lesley has a passion for family, health and wellness, and travel. She loves to run and water-ski, and is grateful for the opportunities these sports have given her to live and work abroad as a professional water-skier in Germany, Australia and Japan.
Most of all Lesley enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She lives in Chicago with her husband and two young daughters. She is actively involved with her daughter’s activities including coaching their water-ski team, she also serves as a Girl Scout Troop leader and runs numerous leadership development programs for children through her role on the PTA board.« Go Back